Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. Save your assignment in Microsoft Word or Open Office Write.
6. The total length of this assignment is 1,300 -1,500 words.
- 1 Select three of the essay development patterns and explain them in your own words. What are the important considerations in each type of essay development?
- 2 Explain how to develop the idea for a narration essay through prewriting.
- 3Refer to “Writing Assignment #1” on page 240 of the textbook. Choose one of the items listed. Write a narrative five-paragraph essay as described in the textbook.