Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Provide 500 – 600 words for each of the prompts below –Essay Questions:
1. Analyze the assessment process and how areas of deception are isolated in order to overcome the suspect’s efforts at maintaining his or her negative responses of anger, depression, denial and bargaining.
2. Explain how investigators identify personality types (demonstrated attitudes) as different from other personality traits; list the ways these subjects may react, think, and solve problems through their particular reasoning systems.
3. Write this essay on the advanced personality types given in this module such as: (1) introvert-oriented, (2) emotion-dominant (“feeler” personality), (3) the extravert-oriented, (4) the sensory-dominant, (5) the logic-dominant (inactive extravert), and the (6) ego-dominant (unique-active extravert). 4.In this module, we became acquainted with people demonstrating “interjection phenomena” to see whether they are normal or psychotic including the guilty subject’s propensity to return to the crime scene. Write your findings on this phenomenon.