“Case in Point: SAS Institute Invests in Employees.” The study generally discusses the approach of a major software company to its employees. Then, consider the “Factors That Have the Strongest Influence over Work Behaviors” Describe how each of the four factors is managed by SAS. Do you agree or disagree with the firm’s approach and policies? Why or why not?
Prepare a two-page (double-spaced) draft. Cite references, using APA format, for any material that you use in preparing the draft.
draft must contain the following
- Describes each of the four factors clearly and correctly.
- Provides an example of how each of the four factors is managed.
- Clearly states position of whether they agree or not with the policies.
- Writing is clear. Used appropriate grammar and writing to express ideas. References (if used) were cited properly.
- 2 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- All references cited in APA format, with a source list.