Our ECE master’s program has been developed based on the following dispositions that learners are expected to embrace and demonstrate:
- Is committed to fairness.
- Is committed to personal and professional conduct that is both ethical and respectful of the rights of others.
- Believes that all children can learn at high levels.
- Persists in helping students achieve success by applying different approaches until they achieve that success.
- Is willing to explore and use technology in the classroom.
- Recognizes when one’s own dispositions may need to be adjusted.
- Is committed to reflective practice, professional development, and lifelong learning.
After reviewing these dispositions and interviewing the teacher in this unit, how do you believe the teacher demonstrated their understanding of these? How do you currently (or will in the future) demonstrate your own understanding of the dispositions?