Kopp, D. M. (2014). Human resource development: Performance improvement through learning [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://ashford.content.edu
- Chapter 5: Development: Putting Theory Into Practice
- Chapter 6: Implementation: Execution
Greenberg, A. (2013). Apple is beta-testing an update that kills evasion jailbreak (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/02/25/apple-is-beta-testing-a-fix-for-evasi0n-jailbreak/
- The article describes how beta-testing is used in industry.
Week 3 – Assignment
E-learning for Training and Potential Barriers
In Chapter Five of the textbook, e-learning as a method of training is discussed. In Chapter Six, potential barriers of e-learning readiness to implementing e-learning as a training method are examined. In a two- to three- page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), examine e-learning and the barriers. Include the following in your paper:
- Describe e-learning as a training method.
- Describe the potential barriers of e-learning readiness.
- Analyze how e-learning readiness has affected your success at Ashford University.
- Explain what a trainer can do to prepare learners for e-learning.
Your paper must include in-text citations and references from at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook, and be formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.