In this course, you will experience a segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world situation. The case study weaves together practical application with doctoral research by requiring that the business decisions made regarding the case study be supported by current or seminal research. In this assignment, you use research to develop at least two potential resolutions for the business case. Instructor feedback about your proposed resolutions will inform your Topic 5 assignment.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to “DBA-815 Integrated Case Study” located as an Attachment
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion – Attached
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Review the information in “DBA-815 Integrated Case Study” located in the Course Add-Ons for this course. This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words total) that suggests resolutions to the business case presented in “DBA-815 Integrated Case Study.” Include the following in your paper:
- A one- or two-sentence summary of the economic issue presented in the case.
- A discussion with rationales supported by research and theory for at least two viable potential resolutions to the case. How do the mission, vision, and core values of Purple Cloud influence the viable options? (Reinforces C.2.3: Recommend the application of newly developed or revised theories to specific business opportunities and challenges.)