In an overall set up can you give some guidance on this. The voice I will do but still need the speaker notes to review prior.
Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a voice-over PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes that address each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) sources throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Identify 3 different types of simulation that can be used in a teaching/learning environment. Compare and contrast these in terms of advantages and disadvantages of each format. Give at least one example of a teaching scenario for each type of simulation; and Identify which learning domain is used (cognitive, psychomotor, affective)
- Explain the pre-brief and debriefing process in a simulation setting. What are key components of each?
- Examine the effectiveness of interprofessional education in healthcare. How is it used and in what types of situations?
- What are two strategies nurse educators can use to incorporate informatics into the nursing curricula and identify one obstacle to implementation as well as one strategy to overcome that obstacle.
- Title Page (1 slide)
- Objective slide (1 slide)
- Types of simulation (1- 2 slides)
- Comparing and contrasting (3-4 slides)
- Teaching scenario for each type and domain (3-4 slides)
- Pre-brief & Debrief (2-4 slides)
- IPE (2-4 slides)
- Informatics (3-5 slides)
- Reference slide(s)