READ CHAPTERS 8,9,11
Watch the following videos:
- The crime scene investigator team you shadowed last week is on the move again with a new call. Now you will incorporate what you learned last week with the new information learned this week. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene.
Arriving at the crime scene, your team observes the following:
- Shell casings
- Bloody fingerprints
- Drug paraphernalia
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word crime scene report, completing the following:
- Identify additional types of physical evidence the team may have encountered at the crime scene and their significance.
- Describe the preservation and collection of the evidence.
- Offer explanations for your selected methods for packaging the evidence.
- Cite any original sources used in writing your report.