Evidence-Based Practice Proposal
PART 1An EBP proposal is like a road map or a thoroughly thought out plan to improve patient safety and quality of care. Evidence-Based Practice in nursing focuses on the idea that medical practices ought to be developed and adapted based on an ongoing cycle of evidence.Instructions:Develop a one-page topic proposal that should include:
- Briefly describe and explain your evidence-based topic and its importance.
- You should describe why you think this topic is particularly relevant to our practice and why it is an important area of study.
- Do we have a need for change and why?
- Be specific what unit or patient population within an organization.
- What is the Purpose of your project? What are trying to achieve?
- What “sparked” you to look up evidence about this problem (why do you care)?
- What are the anticipated outcomes (benefits) if the problem goes away?
- View grading rubric grading rubric