- Research and read the below concepts related to “Principles of Computer security”
- Network Fundamentals in Computer security
- Infrastructure Security
- Authentication and Remote Access
- Wireless Security and Mobile Devices
- Intrusion Detection Systems and Network Security
2. Respond to the following prompts and questions:
- Identify the security components necessary to protect the information systems infrastructure. What key hardware components should be implemented?
- Why are authentication methods important in assuring that only authorized users are accessing the system? Classify the levels of access controls.
- Explain the use of an intrusion detection system (IDSs). How does such a system identify an intrusion? Differentiate between network level and host-based IDSs.
3. Your initial post should be at least 300 words and supported with at least three references.